Prime95 Stability Testing

DLS2008

I've had Prime95 running for almost 24 hours now on the desktop in my sig. I did a custom test with like FFT min of 256 Kb and max of 4096 Kb on all four cores. Anyways, the CPU is 100% load across all four cores and holding steady at 58C, 58C, 56C, 54C on each core. The RAM is at 72% load. Is that enough to call my rig stable now? I guess I should mention the Q9450 is at 440x8 or 3.52 GHz with 1.248V according to CPU-Z (I think BIOS is set to 1.30000V or something). Anyways, I'm looking to squeeze some more out of it as the temps. are low and the voltage is in range, actually lower than stock. I will try to get NB voltage and other info later when I get time. Is it doing good so far at 3.52 GHz and can I push it up some more?

On a side note, I've used Riva Tuner to overclock the 4870 to 849 core/1100 memory. I'm running Catalyst 8.9 drivers as well. I've increased the fan speed to keep it around 38C idle and 50C load. Sometimes though, the display driver will quit working and recover itself. However, when this happens, any application that uses the graphics card must be restarted. I don't have a clue as to why this happens. Plus when I run F@H GPU, if I even bump the core to 852, it crashes immediately. Is that the max OC the card can handle? And how do I fix the display driver issue?

Running Orthos on a Quad is not so good, as it only uses 2 cores ;) Download the newest version of Prime95 and use that, as it launches one instance for each core :)

Dang, my bad, I meant to say Prime95. The OP has been updated to reflect that and it has now run 24 hours.