Help Overclocking Please

ok folks heres my dilema.

My new rig consists of

Asus P5Q-E Motherboard

E6750 2.66GHz conroe ( 65nm )

Artic cooler pro 7

2 x 1gb Kingston HyperX DDR2 800 ram

Xpert vision 9800GTX+ 512mb card

Now in the BIOS I have set the Ram to 800 knocked off all the silly little speed step duffas ( oh yes very technical ) and ramped up the FSB to 400 Giving me a nice 3.2GHz on air

What else can i do to get this puppy singing and also shove the ram speed up a little

IDLE

cpuidle.jpg

LOAD

cpuload.jpg

What can I do to get this puppy higher to say 3.5 - 3.6GHz stable and also get the ram upto say 840mhz

CPU-z

MEM SETTINGS

mem.jpg

Running vista x64 would i get any boost if i junked the 2 x 1GB sticks and went for a matched pair of 2 x 2GB sticks.

Ive only scored 13500 in 3dmarko6 and id love to get through 15000 if possible

Edited by cpt_custard

ok folks heres my dilema.

My new rig consists of

Asus P5Q-E Motherboard

E6750 2.66GHz conroe ( 65nm )

Artic cooler pro 7

2 x 1gb Kingston HyperX DDR2 800 ram

Xpert vision 9800GTX+ 512mb card

Now in the BIOS I have set the Ram to 800 knocked off all the silly little speed step duffas ( oh yes very technical ) and ramped up the FSB to 400 Giving me a nice 3.2GHz on air

What else can i do to get this puppy singing and also shove the ram speed up a little

IDLE

cpuidle.jpg

LOAD

cpuload.jpg

What can I do to get this puppy higher to say 3.5 - 3.6GHz stable and also get the ram upto say 840mhz

CPU-z

MEM SETTINGS

mem.jpg

Running vista x64 would i get any boost if i junked the 2 x 1GB sticks and went for a matched pair of 2 x 2GB sticks.

Ive only scored 13500 in 3dmarko6 and id love to get through 15000 if possible

I can tell you this upping your memory, and cpu are not going to make your score in 3dmark06 go up the way that overclocking your video card would. You could probably get 2000 more just by overclocking your video card to the max. with rivatuner. 3dmark06 is mostly your video card.