Bubbles In Water Cooling

Queenz

I got all the air bubbles out. but the coolant didn't turn out to be the color I wanted. Under CCFL it looks pink. In order for it to look red it has to have no lights on. Man that sucks. I might order a different coolant now

I got all the air bubbles out. but the coolant didn't turn out to be the color I wanted. Under CCFL it looks pink. In order for it to look red it has to have no lights on. Man that sucks. I might order a different coolant now

try adding some of just the dye additives instead of replacing all of your coolant. pink + more red = red.

and for some reason the crappy feser red uv dye made foam and turned into sludge or something. I had to flush the entire setup with distilled water and vinegar. Anyways I'm just going back to plain old distilled water and petras pt nuke. :) Besides I was looking at my setup and clear looks good :). I had to order new tubing cause that crap stained my tubing and my T-fitting. I was in need of clamps anyways might as welled have ordered the tygon tubing and some Scythe slip stream's