New Pc.

Hello guys, first of all i'd like to introduce myself. I'm Carlos (so forgive my english mistakes), i'm from Brazil and i usually visit this forum but only registered to post on it today.

I'd like to get some help on choosing my new pc configuration.

I just bougth a AMD BARTON 2500+, series AQXEA 0331 XPMW. Which MOBO, RAM, and FONT best fits this processor to overclock it?

I'm thinking about buying an ASUS A7N8X-DELUXE V2.0 FSB400 and Dual Channel Hyper X Memory, 2x256MB. What do you think about it?

Plz, post ur suggestions and don't forget about a good font to support all this + 2HD's, CDRW Drive, DVDRW Drive and a nice VGA.

Thanks for your help guys and it's nice to meet you. :)

humm id got with the 9800 pro if you game if not the 9600xt is a really nice card also get a good slk hsf and ya with that stepping yeah you can oc to 3200 easy im at 2.4ghz with mine

My main doubts are:

Buy an ASUS A7N8X-DELUXE V.2.0 400FSB or ABIT AF7-S V.2.0?

Hyper-X or Geil memory?

Is a zalman 7000A-CU good enough for the job? I don't want too much noise on my bedroom.

Can you give us a ball park estimate of your budget?

My budget is kinda different from yours because i'm in Brazil and computer things here are really expensive, but i can get those products with a price 25% higher than urs in US Dollars. (That's really good if compared to our market prices).

We need R$3,00 to buy $1,00.

I'm planning to spend US$900,00.

Edited by Brazilian Guy

is that suppose to be 1000 dollars us?

Yes.

Something around $900,00 - $1.000,00 US.

But dont forget to raise ur market prices by 25%, because that's the price of goods here. ;)

I already bought a Barton 2500+ 0331. It cost me $110,00. (USD)

Edited by Brazilian Guy