Asus Rampage Formula X48 Compatible Heatsink Help

HI Im a bit frustrated in what to pick.

Im about to buy an ASUS Rampage Formula what heatsink/fan fits in this MOBO that has high performance aside from the TRUE

Edited by blogz101

I just got the maximus formula and paired it with a tuniq tower. From my research I found that most coolers will fit it as long as they aren't low and wide - i'm thinking something like the duo orb which I imagine might have a conflict with the NB hs. Most of the larger coolers i.e. the TRUEs, etc usually have heatpipes extending up beyond the influence of mobo cooling before sprouting outwards, this makes them clear it but most probably makes installation hard. GL and personally TRUE, Noctua, Tuniq, Xigmatek, and most other large HSF that will take a 120/140mm fan should be a good choice.

I just got the maximus formula and paired it with a tuniq tower. From my research I found that most coolers will fit it as long as they aren't low and wide - i'm thinking something like the duo orb which I imagine might have a conflict with the NB hs. Most of the larger coolers i.e. the TRUEs, etc usually have heatpipes extending up beyond the influence of mobo cooling before sprouting outwards, this makes them clear it but most probably makes installation hard. GL and personally TRUE, Noctua, Tuniq, Xigmatek, and most other large HSF that will take a 120/140mm fan should be a good choice.

I have the Tuniq Tower and like waco said, most tower style HSFs should work just fine as they tend to have a lot of clearance near the base.