Error loading Operating systam

Yesterday I installed a coolmaster now I keep getting the error everything is disconnected but hd that has operating system. I changed the timing on my ram that I have been using for a year so I am not sure whats going on. Because until the point yesterday everything was fine.

I assume you installed a coolermaster fan?

What happens if you go back to the pevious setup?

Start with that bare, like 1 stick of ram if possible, the cpu, the hd, vid card if neccesary and go from there? Do a cmos clearwhile your at it:)

reload the OS, not quite yet....

enter bios, recheck boot sequence, something may have been fubared when you changed mem timings, also, return to the previous ram settings until you get this all figured out....BTW, my DFI has gone through a sequence like this before, simple bios management brought everything back to life....

again, don't reload the OS, this more than likely is a very simple 'glitch' that can easily be corrected, get the boot sequence right and all should be good to go...also, once you get it to boot properly, add one HD at a time, you may have to 'redo' the boot priority as DFI's sometimes get confused with ide and sata.....

if all else fails, then reload the OS....last resort...i suspect all will be okay once the bios is properly configed.....

laterzzzz.............