DFI SLI 590 NO SLI improvements

ill start off with systems specs then layout the problem

DFI Lanparty UT 590 SLI + latest bios

athlonx2 4200+ Windsor(2200 mhz each Core)

2 GB Gskill 6400 ddr2 5 5 5 15 Configured in dual Channel

2x Leadtek px8600 GTS 675/2000

Ultra Xpro 600 watt ATX SLI ready single Rail +12V 36 Amp

WinXP Pro servicePack2 along with latest Forceware(just downloaded) problem persists

Yes the SLI Bridge is Installed

Yes SLI is enabled

Yes power is connected to the 4 Pin FDD near the Primary PCI express

Yes both Cards are plugged into the 6 pin

Yes im using the full 8 pin EPS connector

my Problem is No matter what I run, bench Mark wize 3dMark05, Fear benchMark etc.. I score the Same 11- 12k (3dmark05) similar Bracketed results in Fear bench mark etc.. with a second card Installed as i do with a single card... Receiving NO sli Improvement whatsooever. ... every runs OK, Im just seeing No enhancement from the Second card, Ive tested them both Individually and they both score Similarly

Also, I get NO video from the Lower Card I was under the impression i should

is this an incorrect assumption?

Im basicly lost over this problem and was wondering if anyone else had encountered something atleast Similar and found a Remedy

Also, I get NO video from the Lower Card I was under the impression i should

is this an incorrect assumption?

This is normal.

Sorry I can't help you out with the rest of your problem, I've never run Sli on my nf590 before. 36 amps for two cards though? Might be pushing it. Try getting a program that can record clocks on those cards during stress tests, or just run rthdrbl windowed and watch them yourself. They may be downclocking themselves if they aren't getting enough power.

36 amps is the highest i could find on a power supply that wasnt 600 + dollars motherboard book sez 36 amps for 7900-8800 series 24 amps for 7600 - 8600 series, so according to my book im making power requirements

36 amps is the highest i could find on a power supply that wasnt 600 + dollars motherboard book sez 36 amps for 7900-8800 series 24 amps for 7600 - 8600 series, so according to my book im making power requirements

1. Ultra still isn't a great brand, plus many manufacturers don't rate their power supplies as they truly are.

2. That 24 amps is likely only for a single card.

3. $600? Do you not live in Michigan anymore?

Again, I'm not stressing that this is the problem, it's one possibility that I would look into first. Try watching the clocks and see what happens.