Problem INF NF ULTRAII-M2 + x2 3600+ brisbane 65nm

Hello,

Can somebody help to solve this problem?:

I have an AMD x2 3600+ EE Brisbane 65nm (1900mhz) + DFI INFINITI NF ULTRAII-M2, the problem is not constant, it just appears sometimes, like once per week.

Error 1

aaamy7.jpg

Error 2

I’ve tried to increase the FSB to 210mhz and the DRAM Voltage Setting to 2.0 to the ram to get the 333mhz real value (default 318.2mhz). It just worked fine along the time it has been turned on, it just gived no error in Windows, but when I got back from the University, I’ve turned on the PC and it gived this error screen.

Warning! NOW SYSTEM IS IN SAFE MODE!

PLEASE RE-SETTING CPU FREQUENCY IN THE CMOS SETUP

WARNING! CPU OVER CLOCK FAIL!!

PLEASE RESETTING CPU FREQUENCY IN THE CMOS SETUP

Bios data:

CPU FSB Ratio Setting............ - AUTO

CPU n'NB Bus Ratio Setting....... - AUTO

Current CPU PSB Speed.......... -1900mhz

CPU Clock Setting................ - 200Mhz

DRAM Speed....................... - AUTO (it makes a beep if I leave the value in 667)

PCIE Clock Setting............... - 100Mhz

CPU Voltage Setting.............. - Defaul

DRAM Voltage Setting............. - Auto

Chip Voltage Setting............. - 1.5v

HT Voltage Setting............... - 1.2v

Current CPU voltaje..............- 1.32

Cpuz:

cpuyc0.jpg

mainxp5.jpg

ramfv9.jpg

memoryuy3.jpg

I’ve changed the motherboard backup battery and it just didn’t gived the error 1 again.

Questions:

How can I setup my motherboard correctly?, wich values can I use to make it work in optimal settings?. solution for error 2? :/

I have no idea in hardware or bios, can some overclocking expert help me out explaining me step by step on how to solve this little problems?. Please :)

Thank you for reading!!

Firstly have you updated the bios to the latest version, and I wouldn't worry about it freaking and saying things are not set correctly... mines does it randomly too.

Ok I would suggest dropping your CPU multi to 9 or upping it to 10, half numbers have never been good in my opinion.

Next drop the HTT link to 3x, and your ram settings to 400... I have 6400 ( 800 ) and have to have it at 667 to get anywhere so I assume setting yours lower will help. Oh and set the voltage for the ram slightly higher.

Now you can start upping your FSB/Cpu clock settings, I would suggest aiming for jumps of 10 to begin with. The first time you hit a failure or unstable setting, adjust your CPU voltage to the next step and see if that sorts it. If not go into the main individual ram timings, basically the ones listed in Cpu-z and set those accordingly.

That should get you on the road to a nice little overclock, just dont get too greedy as I have no idea what type of cooling you are running.