coolit freezone Elite

catkicker

• 4 weeks later...

Well today his a happy day.

I have been a DFI fan for 3 years now, actually still running my lanparty sli-dr! but in other news, I am also a CoolIT employee. In fact, the email at the top of this thread was one I wrote a couple months ago.

I recognize catkicker from overclock.net forums *wave* but there are alot of new names here so I will do my best to keep you guys updated as well.

emoners Does the Eliminator work well for Dual Cores? & is the Elite gonna be for SLI cards only? No single card option?

Emoners: The eliminator is great for dual core, i love those chips!

Your second question brings up some interesting stuff. First of all, the Elite is probably only going to be sold in one configuration and that is single CPU. However, if you want a custom configuration like one CPU and one video card or a NB and a CPU (or anything you can dream up) then you can get that through us directly. I actually handle most of the custom order so if you need to reach me, my email is [email protected] /hides from spam

Finally, I personally prefer the DDB (dual drive bay solution) for video cards that brando linked you too. Guys, i'm going to tell you now. The DDB is Awesome and if its not a huge success then i will eat my hat! Its a great design, it is quiet and it can move over 400W of heat. You can use it with our blocks or with any 3rd party blocks. Actually, due to DIY'ers like you guys and the overclock.net guys all of our products are going to be sku'd up as parts. So if you want to plumb your own loop and incorporate something from us, you can. If you want it factory sealed, closed loop and maintenance free.. well.. we do that too ;)

Finally, we just announced the CoolIT Systems Chill Out Program (clever i know) where you can get up to 30% off any CoolIT product by trading in your old CPU/GPU cooling hardware. More info here

Freezone Elite w/ MTEC Control Center MSRP - 450.00 USD

Dual Drive Bay Rad nVidia/ATi - 300.00 USD

Boreas 12 TEC Complete Systems Chiller: CPU/2xGPU and MTEC - 700.00 USD

Game On!

Barrolde aka The_Pincer

*woops sig is old..

Thanks catkicker.. I'm glad you've done your homework. There is a good story behind CoolIT and one that I believe has many more exciting things to come.

If anyone has any questions about us or our products, please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers!

The only thing I don't like about it is that it still has 1/4" hose/barbs. I'd rather have 1/2" to go with the rest of my WC loop. It would be easier to mod it to include it in the loop without having different sized hose.