Memory & BIOS Worksheet for Gigabyte N650SLI-DS4

Guest LithoTech_merged

Guest LithoTech

Updated July 14, 2007

Here is the BIOS & Memory Worksheet for the Gigabyte N650SLI-DS4 motherboard!

Notes:

• Feel free to distribute as you see fit, but please upload and link to your own webspace.

• I find this worksheet suitable for other motherboards and BIOS's, I simply use the first column to note the different applicable settings.

Link to PDF:

Clicky for PDF

Small 72dpi x600 JPG preview, and thumbnail to larger printable 300dpi JPG:

gan650slids4jp3.th.jpg

gan650slids4skm4.jpg

Links to other Worksheets

Generic Memory & BIOS Worksheets

DFI Infinity P965-s Dark Memory & BIOS Worksheet

XFX N650i-Ultra BIOS & Memory Worksheet

AMD based BIOS & Memory Worksheets

Enjoy! :D

Request you own custom Worksheet!

I'd like to collect up various different configs from the many systems I work on, making up a bunch of these --
custom
, for each of the more popular motherboards.

I figure that this collection would be larger and more useful if I accepted submissions from other people and their motherboards! A larger variety and bigger demand so to speak. :tooth:

So for the summer of '07 at least, any requests will be gratiously accepted!

How?

Simply reply here with the brand and model name of the motherboard, and a complete list of features and settings you want on the worksheet -- one setting per line just like on the worksheet.

I'll post the new PDF for you as soon as I can possibly manage, just keep in mind that depending on my workload it may take a week or more till I can get to it.

Nice. I've used a method like this for other things before, and it seems to be very helpful to have a visual queue. It is also nice for us to post a pdf of the settings in bios, rather than type them out when we need to ask for help.

I'd like to request the 680i reference boards(EVGA, BFG, ETC). I'll give you a settings list later today.

Guest LithoTech
Nice. I've used a method like this for other things before, and it seems to be very helpful to have a visual queue. It is also nice for us to post a pdf of the settings in bios, rather than type them out when we need to ask for help.

I'd like to request the 680i reference boards(EVGA, BFG, ETC). I'll give you a settings list later today.

Roger that! The 680i would arguably be the most common/popular one out there.

I keep a binder full of these worksheets filled out. It has come in extremely handy when I pickup a kit of ram or mobo I already have on file, instantly gives me a stable starting point and a rough top-out.

I actually have three binders, lol. Amazing how fast they acumulate. One is for current and recent works in progress, one other for older works, and the last one for legacy systems and other general info printouts.