Odios For Sale Thread.

Odio

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you who are browsing this thread and are thinking about buying Odio's other copy of Windows Vista Ultimate (retail):

I bought the 1st copy from him for $175.00 w/ shipping. This is a steal!!! Local and online stores sells the same thing for $320.00 plus tax (add shipping if your order it online). I got my copy brand new. It wasn't even open. The product key wasn't compromised in any way, shape or form. If you think about it, Odio's asking price is almost half of what these stores are asking. Having said that, I suggest that you jump on this deal while its still here.

Odio is a great seller. Because I bought my copy on a holiday (Thanksgiving), he shipped it the following day. I received it the following Wednesday. I have no problems with the OS whatsoever. And it does come with Service Pack 1. I'm using it right now to type this post. If I can find a reason in needing another copy of Vista Ultimate, I will get it from Odio.

If you need a copy of Windows Vista Ultimate (retail), then look no further. Odio has it for you. But you better get it before I do! ;)

Edited by Lavell

Acceptable trades:

An Eheim or Swiftec pump combined with an all copper water block for LGA775. (mcw6002, Apogee GTX, Enzotech Saphhire, ect)

Edited by Odio