sreen black and led [8].[]. Help!!

I don't know for sure since the code is not listed in the above sticky, but have you tried clearing your CMOS? Tried running with 1 stick of RAM only and tried it in different slots? Tried disconnecting all hardware but CPU w/HSF, RAM, video card w/monitor, PSU, and keyboard?

Also put your full specs in your signature via the "user CP" link at the top left please.

hi i had that when i first installed my cfx i try'd all day

next day i took it out and booted on my desk with one stick in the furthest orange dimm away from cpu,it didnt boot so i swaped dimms over and it booted i then flashed it straight away not done that error since touch would

had others though but it was all down to mem problems i try advice from shops and forums to get a gamestream 600watt that still didnt work but it was memery compatable problem as this motherbaurd suffers alot from that

i try my gskill ddr600 la had a hard time just getting one working didnt work with two gave me error 25 or stuck on 29

i eventually got my ocz pc4800 plats to boot but was only stable for a few days untill they played up and eventually stopped working ,dont think it the baurds fault i think i bought them like that on ebay not knowing becouse they booted

anyway hope you get it sorted m8