Any Mod BIOS

Hello guy, jz wan to ask tat whether RDX200 hv any mod BIOS, since my Teamgroup TCCD 500MHz RAM cannot be configure as Dual-Channel, single channel can be done... I not really sure izzit flash to new BIOS will be done ooo.. hope some1 can enlighten me... thanks.. i need in DFI board... :)

Guest caffeinejunkie

Other then the latest 12/23/05 (and 10/11/05) theres no other bios that I know of for the RDX200. Most people will agree that the RDX200 was a rush from DFI to get into the crossfire market and it had quite a few issues (especially with their southbridge choice) and for that reason has been forgotten. But I have one in my main rig and it's a great board and it overclocks like a champ (not to mention it's dirt cheap). So if you havent already try upgrading to the 12/23/05 (you should use TMODs cd).

I cant really help you out anymore until I know the specs of your rig so you should make a sig as specified in the rules that you agreed to when joining the site.

I can attest to the fact that the RDX200 is a great board, but will only "grace" more skilled OC'ers with bountifull results. The board can be quite finicky depending on what memory you're trying to OC.

All in all it's a decent board, my buddy had my same cpu/mobo/memory combo up to 310x10 1:1 2.5-3-3-7 previously, so it is capable, the board just has limited support/compatibility for TCCD ram, so I'm having a hell of a time getting it past 280x10 1:1 2.5-3-3-6, or to even work AT CAS2.5 at 280MHz.

I dunno, I could get away with switching to a newer 2GB memory kit, but I'm contemplating the CFX3200 myself.

Sorry to go offtopic, but yeah, pickup TMod's BIOS cd and flash the BIOS to the 12/23/05 and that's about all you can do, I have yet to find any modded BIOS' myself.