704-2BTA for venus

Hi

Does 704-2BTA work for Venus, or is there a special Venus edetion?

Thanks

PRJ

There is a special version for the Venus and it is on my CD.

Tmod

Thanks

I'll try you'r version hope it loves "INFINEON, 64MX8, CL 3, Die Rev C" modules.

Thank you for modding and better yet.....sharing them ;o)

PRJ

I didn't mod it, I just put it on my CD.

OCZTony is the one that had modded that bios.

Tmod

Ups... I ran out of CD's to burn....

What's the file name? Then i can winflash it.

PRJ

Check here

Actually this is the 0406 bios and not the 704-2BTA.

I had thought he did up a version for the 704-2BTA but I didn't find it anywhere.

Tmod

• 2 weeks later...

Could there be other people than me that would like to try out the 704-2BTA bios on a Venus?

Its such a shame that I bought the Venus, if this means there are limited bios's for them.

Could there be a chance that one of the bios modders could make a Venus version of 704-2BTA Bios?

Thanks

PRJ

Could there be other people than me that would like to try out the 704-2BTA bios on a Venus?

Its such a shame that I bought the Venus, if this means there are limited bios's for them.

Could there be a chance that one of the bios modders could make a Venus version of 704-2BTA Bios?

Thanks

PRJ

There is limited bios availability because the Venus was optimized for 1GB sticks from the beginning. If the memory/processor is capable the board won't have any problems using the available bios'.

There is limited bios availability because the Venus was optimized for 1GB sticks from the beginning. If the memory/processor is capable the board won't have any problems using the available bios'.

Hi

Ok did not know that Venus was that. I can se in your sig that you are using a older bios version, is it worth trying?

PRJ