RMA Corsair TwinX XMS 4400C25PT DDR550

ReelFiles

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Oops, sorry for the slow response. Still catching up from being out of town all last week. If you don't get / have not gotten a response verifying your RMA within 24 hours of submission (not including weekends) , call us at 888-222-4346. We also have a link on our forum for this:

http://www.houseofhelp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33980

Sorry for any delay.

I got my RMA approved on the 7th and got an RMA number assigned on the 8th of November. l sent out the sticks on the 8th as soon as I got my RMA number.

I was wondering if Corsair sent out something like a receipt confirmation, once the RAM arrives there or if you knew when about I should be expecting my RAM back. Thanks for the timely reply, I don't think it was a slow response.

~Steve

ba-bump

Getting a bit nervous here, but I guess with the holidays things are probably real busy atm.

I think a receipt confirmation email would be a good idea, just to let one know that the product arrived there.

Well I just got off the phone with Corsair and they wanted to replace my modules with 3200s, since my RAM was discontinued. :( I think they could have contacted me instead of waiting 3 weeks for me to call them, but whatever. I am now waiting for Tina from tech support to contact me with my options, since she's out to lunch atm.

I hope I can get a full refund, but I doubt it since I lost my invoice. This really sucks big time.