Rules

Bosco

Just so you all will see this and not forget:

No spamming.

No post bombing.

No SHOUTING.

Shouting is typing in all CAPS. Do not do this in your posts or in your topics. It's considered rude and is very annoying. Your topic/post will be removed without questioning.

Respect other members privacy.

Do NOT post personal information (i.e addresses, phones numbers, passwords, ect) of other individuals.

Do NOT abuse the board.

Html, image uploads, and flash banners are a privilege, not a right.

One username only.

You may only have one username on the board. Do not impersonate or falsely represent yourself. You will be banned from the board.

English is the spoken language.

Please post in English only. All non-English posts will be removed.

Swearing.

Keep the swearing down. If you swear in a topic, the post topic will be removed. This is an all ages board - do keep profanity in your posts down to a minimum. And I don't just mean that you should add *'s or other placeholders whenever you frequently choose to swear, I mean, don't swear in the first place. It's just a bad habit, and there's nothing 'cool' about your inability to use normal language.

Images.

Also, large images, (file size and/or physical size) should be linked, and under no circumstances, stretch a thread. Be considerate to others, and if you should accidentally stretch a thread, either by words or images, edit it to fix it up yourself. If I have to do it, I will not be pleased.

We reserve the right to ban any user, at any time, and for any reason. You will not discuss, suggest, engage, or encourage any illegal activity such as warez or cracks. If you do not like this, you can find another forum.

We reserve the right to change the rules at any time without warning or prior notice. It is the responsibility of the forum member to check this page on a regular basis for any revisions in forum rules before making any posts to the forum.

By registering in this forum you agree and abide by the rules said within.

Images.

Also, large images, (file size and/or physical size) should be linked, and under no circumstances, stretch a thread. Be considerate to others, and if you should accidentally stretch a thread, either by words or images, edit it to fix it up yourself. If I have to do it, I will not be pleased.

Whats It mean to stretch a thread?

w00h00! I dident even notice lol!

I think I stoped keepin track of my post a while back..

Blue is a cool color though..

I already know what I am going to use for a name though.. :P

Da Bomb! :P