Will these CPU cooling solutions fit on my CFX3200-DR?

Hi to all

I would like to upgrade my processor's cooling solution from stock to something that kicks butt :rolleyes:

I was thinking :

Scythe Ninja Plus 6 Heat Pipes

or

Tuniq Tower 120 (3 heat pipes afaik)

you people probably know what i'm talking about... but here are links to the web pages of the two:

http://www.scythe-usa.com/product/cpu/006/scnj1000p.html

http://www.tuniq.com.tw/Cooler%20Info/Tower-120.htm

so... will these "monsters" fit on my motherboard (DFI LANPARTY UT CFX3200-DR) ?

If the answer is "yes", but there are some "issues" (like the cooler blocks the airflow of other components, stuff like that) i also would like to know

If some one knows/thinks which one of the 2 is better, I would like to know that too! :)

Thanks in advance!

I dont know about those, but i know the following coolers from thermalright do.

HR-01 (It's huge and passive, like the scythe ninja. Kicks butt with the optional duct)

Ultra-90 - smaller, uses 92mm fan

Ultra-120 slightly thinner than the HR-01, but made for a 120mm fan to clip on.

I use the HR-01 with optional duct, and it utterly owns. DFI software says 22C idle, 28C load at stock clocks/volts. (I'm OC'ing now, since i just got the board so i cant give you stable OC temps yet)

Thanks a lot man!

I did like the Tuniq more than the Ninja that I have ordered after I read some good stuff about it on the net

I'll speak to my dealer first thing on the morning tomorow about canceling that Ninja order and saving one of them Towers for me when they arrive next week :P

Thanks again!

Yeah, they're a nice cooler. Only thing I can't understand is they made a nice cooler, well built an all, but they done piss poor job on the lapping. Do yourself a favour and get a lapping kit. Other than that it's a damned good cooler.