2 northbridge cooling options.

Or whatever you want to call the thing.. lol, under the end of the video card.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16811155998

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16835127002

The first one has a user talking about the 2nd link in a review.

Which would be best for my board? How would I need to modify my tai-chi cooling system to support this? It currently has a tube running to and from the CPU block.

Most people here think that water cooling the chipset is a waste of time. Most use the Evercool VRE copper chipset cooler, myself included. It's cheaper, works well and is low profile. I would water cool my cpu and vid card first.

The CHC-A05 is the only one that fits if you are using a video card on the top PCIe slot. The second one I think is too thick and will block it, or so Koolance said in their site.

Problem about this waterblock is how its 1/4" ID tube design, and not only that but also is ver restrictive to waterflow by itself. If you want to use if because you want a silent PC, which might be the only good reason, then I recomend running it in parallel with a free line so water can flow freely thru it and just a little thru the chipset waterblock. Like Sailindawg said the Evercool VC-RE is a better solution for high chipset temperatures.

I am using the Vantec IceberQ 4, modded to fit there, and it works like a charm: current temperature with signature settings is 36° C, and on load gets as high as 38° C. The Evercool has identical cooling properties, so you see there is no need for watercooling the chipset... unless there are noise issues.

Good luck

Get an EverCool VC-RE on that Chipset, waterblock your VIDEO CARD, put an 120MM High Speed fan on your side window intaking air right on your motherboards CPU, RAM, Power Regulators and chipset fan even.....very easy.... :)