3700+ OC & redline xp4000

Ok , interesting values :D So i have now 250*11*4*103*1/1 So how these sound -->

1T.3.3.0.2.7.12.0.2.1.2.3120.1.reduce30%.8ns.3ns.16clks.fastest. i noticed dram drive strenght "normal" so what its exactly ???

DRAM Drive Strength is set to 4 in the screenshot. In my sig it is set to 6. On the Expert/Venus boards odd numbers 1-15 are weak and even numbers 2-14 are Normal. Memory setting utilities are only able to display these settings as Normal/Weak because that is the only info stored in the register of the processor.

If you are going to try these timings you need to try them one at a time. Very seldom will an exact set of tight timings work from system to system without some changes.

What drive strenght you could recommend for my riG ? 4 works but should i go higher ??

Tried those settings btw , LOL didnt even boot :D

Settings now 3.3.8.2.7.14.2.2.1.3.3120.16x.7x.7ns.5ns.16clk.reduce00%."fastest"

The fastest part is the only that worked :D :D :sad:

Well you are the pro , so recommend some kind of line of numbers to me and i try playing with them :D it can take a while tough :eek:

A pro I'm not. I just stay up all night playing. If a Drive Strength of 4 is working for you leave it there. As for as the rest of the settings don't change them all at once. Take one setting at a time. If you have value of 3 and I have 1 change to 2, test for stability and if ok drop down again and test again. Tweaking memory takes a lot of time.