3700 san diego won't go past 2600?

Albo

Guest Retratserif

I will get mine for you too. I am not sure what it is, but I have everything in pieces atm. I have to do a few tests before I RMA my mobo. I have everything outside of the case and will be crafting a mounted for the mobo. So my chip is out of the case but has paste on it. I have a ton of paste so I can clean it to get my stepping. I think I have a high voltage one also. I dont really mind. I would like to get to 3000, 2900 would be awsome, but I am really happy with the 2805 that I got. To bad the mobo gave out.

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like you got a Toledo core with one core disabled if you got a CCBWE... :confused:

Can you tell us anything else besides the letters? There should be four numbers after the five letters.. read 'em off. That can help us more.

Just because someone else gets a good result doesn't mean yours will do the same..

yeh I do, but only when it hits 50c and it never goes above 45. frickin annoyed if i can only get 2600. there are some people on this forum who have had 2800 on stock voltages.

What type of cooling are you using? Is that air cooled?

I will be venturing with my 3700 max soon, when I get chipset cooler.