BIOS Flash Failure ***URGENT New Worries

Okay, this is what i've heard and i'm sure many of you as well. The latest bios from the DFI sight has either corrupted a bios or was a successful flash, don't ask me why. So just hold off because i don't think theres anything on there that you'll need unless you're dealing with Cold Boot issues, and i'm not even sure if it fixes that even....

Note: Correct me if i'm wrong :)

Okay, this is what i've heard and i'm sure many of you as well. The latest bios from the DFI sight has either corrupted a bios or was a successful flash, don't ask me why. So just hold off because i don't think theres anything on there that you'll need unless you're dealing with Cold Boot issues, and i'm not even sure if it fixes that even....

Note: Correct me if i'm wrong :)

I'm not sure how many people have had this same problem I'm having but the only solution to it afaik is to get a new BIOS chip from DFI. It's probably a good idea to hold off upgrading for a while if you don't need it.

I guess our problems are different then. I tried clearing the cmos many times and it didn't help. I also get one long beep followed by two short ones, and only one LED stays on... anyone else have this problem after flashing the new BIOS? (04/06)

Maybe you're already aware of it, but I suppose what you hear is one long and three short, which is the code for problems with the graphic-card.