Any comments on PSU: Enhance ENS-0560G

Guest anewb ie

Guest anewb ie

Any comments on the Enhance ENS-0560G 600W psu ? I believe it is the same as the silverstone strider 600w (not sure). The strider series does not have the wierd requirement of needing load on 5v rail for 12v fail to function that the zeus line has.

Guest anewb ie

I did check the faq it was not mentioned in either the to buy or avoid faq. It would be for the ultra-d motherboard if I go that route. Silverstone was mentioned but not the strider series.

Guest anewb ie

I agree. I would want a psu that is recommended and known to work. That's why I started the thread. This psu can be obtain for around $100. The other two psu i've been looking at are the Fortron blue ~79 and OCZ powerstream 520 which is around ~135. My first choice was the fortron blue which is recommended. The system I'm going to build will be fairly light (1 hd, 1 optical, sound card, one other pci card and 1 cpu).

The video card will be either x1800xt or 7900gt (probaby the gt). However I'd like the psu strong enough to support sli if i go that route before moving on to am2/dx10. My understanding is the fortron blue is more than adquate for the system with one 7900gt but two is probably pushing it. The powerstream is probably adequate but is a bit on the high side. I'll probably go that route if i don't find anything less expensive - this psu is suppose to have lots of headroom (even compared to the ocz and is less expensive) but it isn't on the recommend list.