Thermaltake VB6000 Swing Series ATX Midtower Case, $50 after rebate, p

faheyd

DEAL IS DEAD.

//EDIT/NOTE: Free Shipping, so $50 plus tax if CompUSA has a store in your state.

Total $86 for me, $30 rebate, total deliveried after rebate: $56.00

//End EDIT

B6000 Swing Series ATX Midtower Case, No Power Supply

Manufacturer: Thermaltake

Mfg Part #: VB6000BWS

Product Number: 335941

Was: $99.99

$49.99

SAVE $50 after:

$20.00 instant savings

$30.00 mail-in rebate(s)

http://www.compusa.com/products/product_in...ype=ts#moreinfo

Company:

http://www.thermaltake.com/xaserCase/swing/bws/bws.htm

Review:

http://www.pro-clockers.com/article.php?id=28&page=1

Anyone have this case? Thumbs up or down? 120mm fan opening front and back, one fan included, no p/s, piano black finish.

Not a bad deal. But review says price is $69.99 NOT $99.99

On SALE at Newegg for $68.99 plus $15.99 shipping

Directron is $61.99 plus shipping.

Depending on whether you actually get the Mail-in-Rebate rebate or not it seems like an OK purchase. The front fan will make a lot of difference I would think. But still very tough to suck air in through the small opening at the bottom and through the case.

Gloss Black paint has the same issues with autos. A biatch to keep clean and dust free and it will show every single fingerprint perfectly.

Not a bad deal. But review says price is $69.99 NOT $99.99

On SALE at Newegg for $68.99 plus $15.99 shipping

Directron is $61.99 plus shipping.

Depending on whether you actually get the Mail-in-Rebate rebate or not it seems like an OK purchase. The front fan will make a lot of difference I would think. But still very tough to suck air in through the small opening at the bottom and through the case.

Gloss Black paint has the same issues with autos. A biatch to keep clean and dust free and it will show every single fingerprint perfectly.

True True on the fingerpaint, since I will be 'touching my baby' everday when I get up :nod:

Yes, you are right about the 'inflated' before sale price, ain't that like compusa anyways...

But, now that I got free ship, the $56 to the door (no tax for me from compusa in CA), it's a good deal after rebate.

• 2 weeks later...
True True on the fingerpaint, since I will be 'touching my baby' everday when I get up :nod:

Yes, you are right about the 'inflated' before sale price, ain't that like compusa anyways...

But, now that I got free ship, the $56 to the door (no tax for me from compusa in CA), it's a good deal after rebate.

Stay away from CPAP-usa.com .

My case has been on order since the 16th of Apr 06, I then 'chatted' with their online service:

5 emails to so-called customer support have yielded no satisfactory responses as to when my order, 16 Apr 06, might get filled. I then went online to their customer support and copied the chat, this is on 25 Apr 06:

Please wait while we find an agent to assist you...

You have been connected to Chris R..

Chris R.: Hello. How may I assist you?

Customer: Hi, I want to know if you have VB6000BWS in stock?

Customer: product number 335941

Chris R.: Yes.

Customer: Then I need you to fill my order XX2569713 , that customer support has said was not in stock.

Chris R.: Ahh, well I'm just going on the information on the website. If the "add to cart" button is there, I generally say it's in stock because 90% of the time it is.

Chris R.: If customer support said it wasn't in stock, then it's out of stock.

Customer: hmmmm

Customer: So, what you said was not true

Chris R.: I understand that you want this item, but I don't actually have a link to the inventory system.

Chris R.: Our customer service line does.

Chris R.: So, if they told you it's not available, then they have the most reliable information.

Chris R.: Before you told me they said that, my best information was that it was in stock.

Chris R.: Thank you for correcting me.

Chris R.: Anything else I can help you with?

Customer: You kidding..."

See http://www.resellerratings.com/seller1912.html before ever shopping at crapusa.com

Really sorry to hear that bro.

Bad Karma from the getgo. Probably would have arrived with concealed damage and been a double nightmare. Get out while you can.

I eventually had to cancel this order, as they just kept giving me the run around on status and BS answers.

I ended up ordering the Cooler Master Silver Centurion Aluminum RC-534, which was on sale at SVC for $49.99 and did have the 120mm fan openings for my future water cooling this year.