Which Notebook Wireless Option 4 Toshiba Tecra?

H2O

:bah: I'll be getting a new notebook soon [got to order it first,] and along with the notebook I am deciding on the various hardware to setup a wireless network at my home. The following is the setup that I'll most probably go for:

Internet ---> Westell 2100 ADSL Bellsouth Fastaccess modem ---> Linksys SD205 5-port Switch ---> Linksys WAP54G Wireless-G Access Point.

My main desktop will be connected to the network through an ethernet cable to the switch, whereas the notebook will be wireless. This is the point where my questions come in.

1. I am trying to decide if I should get the wireless option offered by Toshiba or get no option from Toshiba and buy a separate Linksys WPC54G Wireless-G Notebook Adapter?

2. If any of you advises me over the wireless option from Toshiba, I was looking into the Cisco or Atheros Wi-Fi, but I can't find any reviews [good or bad] about either hardware. If you guys have knowledge of either one, I will welcome your comments.

PS. I have read several posts regarding the Intel wireless hardware having some compatibility issues with the mobo among other problems, which is why I ruled the Intel option out.

Your comments on anything related to the wireless setup is more than welcome also.

Thanks for your help.