Expert - No Video/No Post 2 LEDs

I decided to start working on overclocking my video card today. I turned off the PC, upped the potentiometer (7800gt volt modded btw) a little bit and booted (raised memory from 2.18 to 2.19, in the past I ran 2.3). I shut down and turn it one or two more times and try to boot. The computer won't post and the mobo is stuck on the 2nd LED Diag, which refers to video. Now I am thinking I just fried my card. I slapped in 2 different PCI cards and the same problem occured, except one card booted at first but after a BSOD it rebooted and the same problem occurs. I am assuming it is now the motherboard but I have no clue where to start. I've seen others with video problems on this motherboard too, I've tried clearing CMOS, switching out my memory, took out all my add in cards, etc. Between boots I was waiting 15 seconds as stated in the instructions.

When I boot, all 4 of the LED Diags flash on and off, I don't know if this is normal either.

I did do some searching but couldn't find anything pertinent to something like this...

Any suggestions?

Edit:

Well I got it to boot, I took out everything, let it sit for 10 minutes to discharge completely, and booted with just the video card in, but the problem is intermittent, upon rebooting or changing the BIOS settings it started doing it again... It also happened when I added another stick of ram in the other OJ slot. I would like to note that I am using some crappy 512mb kingston value memory

Edit2:

Seems like a big power issue with the motherboard. When I turn it on, the chipset fan will move and stop in sync with the LEDs turning off and on, as if the power is being cut, started, cut and then it boots...

Guest bigr5026

i just got a expert and found a big bug in the board

You can turn off the p.s.u for 20 secs, turn it oin, wait 20 secs, and boot

i say this to be careful of cold boot problem

Try this.

After turning the power to the PSU off. Press the power button on the front panel or motherboard. This will discharge the PSU and motherboard completely.

Turn the PSU power back on. Press the front panel or motherboard power button.

Post back with the results.