Reserator 1+Plus water cooling

Bladeblunter

I've been looking into upgrading my cooling solution on my PC (see sig) and the Zalman Reserator 1+Plus seems like a good candidate.

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience installing this setup, CPU, VGA and NB cooler, on to a NF4 SLI-DR mobo and a 7800GTX 512.

I'm a bit concerned about the NB cooler snagging on the graphics card and also the size of the VGA cooler on the graphics card. The GTX uses the big double-heat pipe cooler and this looks a bit puny for keeping the card cool.

Also, looking at the CPU cooler, it looks like you need to remove the retaining bracket and replace with the Zalman one:

http://www.zalman.co.kr/eng/product/view.a...dx=160&code=021

If anyone can help me out on this I would be very grateful.

Cheers

BB

I am currently using a Reserator but only using it for CPU cooling. Idle temps for me are about 20c and load 30c. The major issue for cooling the Nvidia Chipset that is under the top PCIe slot hight issues will be a problem finding a decent block for watercooling that chipset. And yes for the Bolts to screw in properly you hafta use the Back Plate that comes with the kit the screw threading is different so taking the MB out of case and replacing the UV reactive yellow plate is required. I havent haf any problems yet but the waterblock that comes with is very heavy so be carefull if youve removed the stock IHS.