Memory not being recognized

I've got a DFI LanParty UT NF4 Ultra-D and 4x512MB PC3200 Samsung RAM. The BIOS is only showing 1 gig of RAM, Windows only shows 1 gig, but CPU-Z shows 2 gigs. One of my sticks of samsung is around 6 - 9 months older than the other 3. Anyone know how to fix this?

First off you need to make a sig similar to mine so we know exactly what we're deling with.

Second, Have you tried anything to fix it yet?

Third, are all the sticks exactly the same? If one is older (and different) it could easily be confusing the computer during bootup. You could try to flash the bios to a newer version if you haven't yet, newer bioses tend to fix issues with ram.

Why not run 3x 512, leaving the "older" one out... or run 2x 512 switching them in / out with "older one... and also switching around to different slots... see if it's sticks that might be bad or slots that might be bad.

3x won't work for some reason when I leave the older stick out. 2x with the older stick works depending on which slot it's in I believe. I don't think it has bad slots, 2x with the new stuff works in any slot.

I am having the same problem with my two sticks of ocz. When I only have one stick in, the mobo recognizes each stick correctly as ddr400 and dual channel, but when I put both in, it only recognizes one stick says that it is ddr200 and single channel. I have tried everything, but I can't get anything to go. Any help would be appreciated.

Yea, it's annoying. Like I said before, one of my sticks is older than the others so I'm going to be borrowing my friends stick which he bought when I got my 3 new sticks. If it works, I think we'll trade and I'll let you guys know how it goes.