dfi lanparty nf4 ultra-d $110 shipped

nhizzat

or sale is a dfi lanparty ut nf4 ultra-d motherboard. it has no karajan audio module/i/o plate/cables...i just bought it off ebay and it came with no box nor any of the above. it IS in fact the right motherboard tho. i haven't even used it. the static sleeve was opened to take pictures. since it has nothing (sigh) with it, i'm asking for $110 shipped. i'm not firm at all on that price but please don't lowball me even tho i'm a noob on this forum :] i'm going to get it running tonight to make sure it runs and i'll try n get some screenshots of cpuid. i'll throw in a sblive 5.1 card to make up for the missing karajan module, thermaltake XRound cables (blue) for FDD & HDD, as for the I/O plate i've been searching for one but it seems like a lost cause unless somebody here can direct me to a place i can buy one.

dfi lanparty nf4 ultra-d

sb live 5.1

2 thermaltake xround cables (blue)

$110 shipped

contacted dfi for the individual parts (karajan audio module and i/o shield plate) they said to call back monday for prices. hopefully i can purchase them *crosses fingers* if and when i get those parts, i'll include the board, audio module, i/o shield plate, the 2 xround cables for FDD/HDD for at most $110 shipped (or less)