Finishing Up On Super Computer

Hi guys i have several questions on finishing up my new comp.

I recently got a digital doc 5 and the wires that control the fans are sockets. The fans i have molex connectors. Do u noe like which sites i can purchase molex to 3 -pin connectors. And also should i put the probes between the cpu and the copper base of the thermal-take fan. Any other places u might suggest i should put it in.

Can i combine 2 Seagate Cheetah 36.8 gb scsi hd to make it as 1 hd running at 73 gb?

Is it possible or better to put a water cooling unit outisde of the pc case with the tubes running into the pc?

And which computer modding tool should i get. the Dremel rotary tool or RotoZip rotary tool?

Thanks guys, I will post up pics of my new computer that i did not pay a single cent for.

Comp. Specs :

lian li-65 case

ASUS P4B533-E mother board

2.4 ghz p4 CPU

ThermalTake Volcano 7+ heatsink

Enermax EG651P-VE 550W power supply

2-Samsung 1gb ddr dimm

Seagate Cheetah 36.8 gb scsi hd - 80pin ( got converter to convert to 68-pins)

Adaptec SCSI Card 29160

pioneer dvr-a04

plextor writer 40/12/40a

PNY Geforce 4 4600ti

Creative Labs sound blaster audigy ex

sony floppy drive

2- intake fans

4-exhaust fans

www.casesetc.com will have the cables..

as for the HDs to combine the 2 drives in to 1 large drive you will need RAID

so if your Scuzzy card is RAID then yes.. you will want to use RAID type 1 (I belive)

I would keep the water cooling unit in my case.. just because it would look nicer.. but.. thats your own opinion..

It is possible to put it on the outside.. Im sure it might keep the water a bit cooler.. but not much..

I know when I do mine.. its going in side just cuz it will look better..

Im sure keeping it in the case rather then out of the case is only 1 or 2 segrees Ferinheit differ..

Dremel hands down :P