Help Please

Jonny5

I downloaded the new demos for tron 2.0 and X111 and i have been encountering a very wierd thing.

when i run th game the screen goes black like th refresh rate and resolution are switching to the game setting like they do for every game. Then it jumps back to th desktop the game is running i just cant see it and if i use th task bar to try and click into the game it just repeats the cycle. Any one know what might cause this? i use window 2000 and it is pretty regularly updated. My system stats are in my sig. Can anyone give me any ideas about what the heck is going on with my box.

thanks,

j5 out

ps. not sure if this was the right forum to post this in if not i guess linux or dbruts will move it

pps. sometimes i can actually get the game screen to come up but the cursor is missing i have to navigate the menus using the force lol if i unplug my mouse and plug it back in a the normal cursor appears and i can use it but if i switch screens or enter the game it disappears again.btw usb microsoft optical mouse

I figured out what the problem was, ..so friggin stupid. This lamer software that came with my multimedia keyboard was interfereing with the game i disabled it and everything works fine now. urggg

teach me t9o install stupid crap on my system.

j5 out