Enermax 431W PS

Intel P4 2.0A GHz Processor

Crucial 512MB PC2100 DDR Ram

Soundblaster Audigy Gamer

Creative 52X CD-Rom

TDK 24x CD-RW

(Master) WD100JB 100GB Limited Edition 8MB Cache

(Slave) 40GB 7200 RPM Western Digital

Basically I have bought about 3 video cards and when I plug them in there is no signal to the monitor, everything boots except nothing on the monitor. I tried a Best Data NVidia GeForce 4 and nothing worked. I tried a PNY DDR NVidia and I got no signal. Don't get me wrong the computer works fine, I took it to the tech shop and the card worked for them. The tech guy even said get a GeForce 3 or a GeForce2 and it will work, I bought a GeForce2 64MB Nvidia and it works and boots, but I tried installing WinXP and when I put in the western digital drive diagnostics disk, and both times the screen fuzzes blue and locks up, I wouldn't say locks up but its just all blue with flickers. I know this is the video card because the motherboard works fine. I have gotten through bios and everything only on this one card GeForce2, but since it won't let me install WINDOWS XP (it gets through the formatting NTFS) then when it reboots it goes all blue lines. Please tell me what to do. Someone with the board and windowsXP tell me what video card you have !!! Thanks so much!