.::water Cooling Problems::.

Guest rfjw

PLEASE HELP!!!!

I have a waterchill KT12 water cooling kit and it is installed perfectly and working! However my monitor does not turn on when i turn my pc on.... iv'e tried everything but cannot fix it thats why im asking u guys.

Please help!!

R.F.J.W

Edited by rfjw

take out all of the PCI cards.. then put the Video card back in and boot it up see if it boots..

make sure the Video card is seated properly.. and if it boots then put the cards in one by one.. I have had this problem before.. sometimes u have to move pci cards around..

Yes ive tried tht but it still not working im using a vga card and ive tried boting with the least amount of connections as possible.....the monitor still doesnt turn on!

i have........... i have read in a forum thatif u use the stock heat sink and an on your cpu then it boots....and u can change a setting in your bios. however i havnt got my stock heat sink any more and ive tried connecting a fan and it still wont boot !!

If your computer turns on but your monitor doesn't, and none of the above has worked, try simply clearing the bios and restarting your computer at it's lowest clock speed. This has worked for me when the computer starts up fine but nothing shows up on the monitor. On some computers, holding down the "Insert" key as soon as the power comes on will reboot them at a safe level.