My New Site!

Psywar

Hey ya'll Thanks to LinuXproX I got a new site..

www.psywarsbox.com

I have a few pages up right now.. Nothing big..

Just working on it..

I was wondering if anyof you can draw in Photoshop or something.. I want to get a 3d drawin of a computer.. pretty decent size.. half a screen size..

I cant draw Ive tryed the past 3 days.. Just a case.. I can add the bays... and I can modd it LoL..

But I want to Put it on my page..

Take a look at it, tell me what you think I should add.. and If anyone can draw a case hook me up! lol..

l8rz ya'll!

s00n sir.. Im about 2 hrs in to it.. Ive gone though..

Cheetos.. 4x 20oz Coke a Cola's 2x 10oz Bawls

Personal Pizza..

and... My brain seems to be fryed! hehe..

been.. 3+ hrs.. and I got 8 Pages done.. I only have 3 up right now.. cuz I dont have links to the other pages..

its 4am.. I am gonna head off to bed.. I need to wake up at 11 tomorrow I need to see my girl before she goes to work..

but I will be back!

I still need someone to make a computer box out of Truspace.. or PSP for me!! hehe..

I should have Pics in by tomorrow 2 Bosco!

if you come up with any Ideas hit me up for them!

I need some.. I am kinda just copying my old webpage style.. adding a few things here and there..

I still only know basic HTML crap.. but am Definitly willing to learn more stuff if you can think of it.. or something to do..

Night! and l8rz!

What do you have in mind for the PhotoShop picture? I'm not sure what you are asking for. Are you talking about making some sort of a logo for your site or something? Do you want a case thats just like a drawn outline, or do you want to modify a real picture or something?

I mess around w/ photoshop alot, doing flyers for friends - making wallpaper and what not.

As far as making a computer case from a blank page, I don't know, might be a little tricky. But if your trying to modify an existing picture it should be no problem.

BTW - nice site....ALMOST makes me wanna update mine :).

Hrmm..

I want a handdrawen pic of a case really.. Just like a box.. that looks 3dish.. so I can add some 5 1/2 bays and somefloppy drives.. and like mod the pic.. pretty much.. make it my logo indexpage..

thanks.. I thought it looked like crap.. but I think everything I do looks liek crap..

hm......looks good but the red on black text is a little hard to read. i tihnk white and black looks pretty good.

lol....need new digital camera

making a new site.....of course im putting a link to overclockersclub on it