increasing performance on my setup

Bendog

im looking to increase my performance on my pc i want to oc my mem to what the memory was made for and abit on my cpu maybe even my gpu. about the only thing i did was put the timmings for my mem, anything else im lost on how to do anything. anywhere i can go to learn how to oc for future reference, and for now maybe you guys can help me on getting the most out of my pc. maybe someone has a similar setup. also whats a good bencmark so that i can compare before and after.

Why don't you stop by the Overclocking Forum for a looksee???

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9

im looking to increase my performance on my pc i want to oc my mem to what the memory was made for and abit on my cpu maybe even my gpu. about the only thing i did was put the timmings for my mem, anything else im lost on how to do anything. anywhere i can go to learn how to oc for future reference, and for now maybe you guys can help me on getting the most out of my pc. maybe someone has a similar setup. also whats a good bencmark so that i can compare before and after.

im looking to increase fps and loading times on games espcially for bf2 after i t loads the map it takes 20 sec before i can play. and i want to maybe increase my video setting i know i can do better than1024x768 with 2xaa and 3medium and the rest low settings, i ve read that better cards do only better at better resolutions but i dont know what i should put,

BF2 holds everyone at the load screen until the server is ready. If you see a countdown the server has been configured with a timer to allow all players to enter the map.

im looking to increase fps and loading times on games espcially for bf2 after i t loads the map it takes 20 sec before i can play. and i want to maybe increase my video setting i know i can do better than1024x768 with 2xaa and 3medium and the rest low settings, i ve read that better cards do only better at better resolutions but i dont know what i should put,

Guest Dangermouse

At the top of the very forum you posted to there is a thread titled "A64 Overclocking Guide". I would suggest reading this several times. After that you'll probably have a better idea of the kinds of specific questions to ask.