System Lockup While In Ts :(

LoArmistead

Welp, lately my BF2 has been crashing a lot, well, actually it just freezes and takes the system with it so I have to do a hard reboot. But when I play CSS with Teamspeak running, the game will occasionally crash to desktop. Then I just rejoin and I'm good to go. I don't know why it does this, do yall have any ideas?

Rig I am experiencing problem with:

3700+ sandy

1.5GB pc3200

200gb ata barracuda

xp pro sp2

x800xl

lanparty nf4 ut

neopower 480

I have no OC's at the moment, everything on the rig is running at stock (as I thought that maybe an unstable 2.75ghz OC was causing my problem). I could always move to me beloved OCed Sempron (which has never failed me btw), or I could stay here and figure out what the hell is going on with my main rig :closedeyes: . Either way, if no one has any idea what my problem is, I'll be formatting and installing main OS on a 160gb sata barracuda and seeing if it still locks up/crashes while playing BF2 or running TS. ;)

Hmm I've had similar experiences, and i think (not sure at all) that it will be either RAM or PSU. Atleas one of those of mine are bad, and causing freezings in BF1942, NFSU2, DC, and others. TS works fine for me tho, and the source engine too. I dunno, I guess i didnt help much >.<

IMO try a memtest

Edited by cold_snipe