Random weekend discovery

Black64

So I frequently shop at pawn shops, you know, those shops that seem like everything there was probably stolen or sold for drug money, kidding... :whistling: . Well I normally stop in to look for tools and such, generally I find great deals. However I recently started noticing that PS3/Xbox 360 games have gotten super cheap rather quicky, 95% of the games they have are $2-4 bucks a piece! I have been picking up quite a few games here and there, and every pawn shop I have been to has 100-400 games just sitting on the shelves. I picked up borderlands 2 yesterday for $2! And be careful, the store actually had 3 copies, all exactly the same with case and manual, but each was a different price! (I grabbed the cheapest of course)

I know it's a random thread, but if your looking for some cheap weekend gaming try stopping by a pawn shop. Oh and if you need a xbox/PS3 chances are they have a dozen for less then $100 as well. :teehee:

Happy Gaming!

(Bonus tip - you may find some gems as well! I have gotten vintage Star Wars comics, N64 games and other cool stuff at pawn shops for next to nothing over the years.)

Edited by Black64