I started a new guest blog, need your thoughts and participation

N.E.A

Hello Everyone, 

Its been a while since I came to any of the online communities that I participate in such as OCC :D Its mostly because I've been busy adapting with new changes and so on. A couple of months ago I was building a website of my just to try and test some stuff and I thought why don't I create a guest blog and it can be my return to the online communities again. So I bought the domain, created the website and done most the thing I planned for it but its still a long way to go. 

To cut it short the website is called Owl Hunt :D I will cover some points here as why I picked that name and what it does. 

Why I picked Owl Hunt?

I wanted a name that sounded funny and easy to remember. I was actually inspired by Product Hunt for that :D and for the logo of it I wanted to have some kind of animal or bird. So I picked Owl Hunt and here it is.

What is the purpose of owl hunt?

AS the title of the topic says, its a guest blog. I use it to write my own stuff, the stuff I find interesting and worth sharing and I invite my readers and everyone to do the same and participate. The idea of having my own website where I can share my stuff and have others share is very intriguing to me and besides, I can use it to tell everyone about anything I created or did. For example, I am a Software Engineer who develops currently mainly web applications and websites. I mostly use PHP and WordPress. I usually create custom plugins to fulfill project needs and sometimes I do theme customization, so I pretty familiar with the WordPress Plugin and Theme APIs. I plan on creating custom plugins to add some functionality to Owl Hunt and also plan on publishing some of the plugins I created for the projects I worked on. So I can use owl hunt to get the word out about the plugins I created. Same to be done with themes. You get my idea, right?

You may be wondering what sort of niche or topics does owl hunt usually talk about. I want owl hunt to be like your go to website for ideas, tutorials, DIY, How to and tips and tricks kind of needs. Also it can be used to write about new stuff you found or maybe you found something interesting like an entertaining movie, anime song that you'd like to share. It is a bit broad I agree but that is what I want it to be. 

I currently gather feedback from others and I really appreciate it. Let me know what you think about it what needs improvement and what is good about it. Also if you're interested feel free to sign up and start posting. Soon when its 90% ready I will be hiring editors and moderators. 

Here is the website if you did not find it above: https://owlhunt.com/

Also here is its Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/owlhunt

and twitter: http://twitter.com/owlhuntsite