Wtt: Quiet C2D System ( Now With Pic's, Dial-Up Beware )

Disparaitre

I'd like to trade my C2D system for something of lesser value but still quiet along with some cash.

Heres what I have:

Basic wtfiunno ATX mid tower kinda sad case with a ding in the rear bottom left corner. Case has an AF9 Pro PWM in the rear with the fan gril cut out and replaced with a wire grill and a SilenX pro 92mm ( Silent my butt on 12v ) running at 5v up front.

Brand new Gigabyte GA-G41M-ES2L Rev 1.1 ( Zalman ramsinks on all the CPU vregs and mosfets )

Intel E7600

--- Cpu is run at 333x9 with 1.15v from the stock 1.2875v

Cooler Master TX3 with AF9 Pro PWM and AF9 PWM in push/pull

4gb kit ( 2x 2gb ) G.Skill DDRII 800 1.8 - 1.9v ( blue heatspreaders )

Corsair TX650 PSU with 4/yrs warranty left

1tb WD Green ( the orig 16mb cache one that's actually reliable ) 2/yrs left on warranty

--- If you don't wanna swap systems with the HD's I can keep this HD if you just wanna swap barebones.

XFX 9800GT EE ( Energy Efficient )

--- This is the 600mhz GPU card and has the good HSF with the copper GPU pad and heatpipe along with the aluminum PCB brace

--- Full retail packaging including stock HSF

--- Card has been registered and 2nd half of the warranty intact

--- Equipped with VF900-Cu modified with Enermax Enlobal fan for dead silence

--- Zalman ramsinks on the vregs as well as the memory

--- This card is run OC'd @ 660/1650/1050 24/7

Samsung or LG ( dun remember which but I'll check ) 22x DVD +/- RW DL burner

I figure this machine is worth around $475 -$490 the way it is.

===

===

===

What I want to trade for:

I'm mainly looking for something with HD video playback capabilities but the system will also be used for CoD4, Bioshock, Dark Void and other similar not so demanding games at 1440x900 on low - medium detail. The gaming ability is no where near as important as the movie playback so even an Nvidia Ion system would be fine.

Just about any dual-core system with at least 2gb ram and the ability to run 1080p content is good for me so this means even if you have a *gulp* Pentium-D volcano machine you want to upgrade from I'll take pretty much anything that puts cash in my pocket and still lets me watch my movies. Honestly I'd love a Dell C521 ( or similar Dell low profile unit ) or even an HP SlimLine.

I would prefer a local trade in ILLINOIS.

===========

=== PIC's ===

===========

100_0935.jpg

100_0936.jpg

100_0927.jpg

100_0928.jpg

100_0929.jpg

100_0930.jpg

100_0931.jpg

100_0932.jpg

100_0934.jpg