Asus Extreme vi or Formula vi

Dear all, I have two boards in my house: extreme vi and formula vi. I have read many reviews on both. I really cannot decide which one to choose. I have one week to take one of both. I have an asus xonar Phoebus sound card and sapphire 7970. I am not a gamer but I like to play games. I am interested more in tweaking. I have heard about the battery problem on the formula vi. Please can any one help me to decide which one to choose? Thx in advance

If you want tweaking and tuning they are both going to be great for that purpose. I did not test the Formula but love the water cooled heat sink package. The Extreme comes with the ASUS OC Panel and will allow you the most play time. If you are not water cooling them the Extreme would be my choice but if you are the Formula has that unique option.  

Dear frank thx so much for your reply. No water cooling . I have corsair h100i. Processor 4770k. I have the option of keeping the OC panel which is compatible with the formula. So again what do you suggest?