Shade Rendering/driver Problems 8800 Gts

tkizzle44

hello, this is a tricky problem and talked to alot of people about it, ive came to the conclusion that its the drivers for the 8800 causeing it.

ive tried everysetting possible on my monitor and gpu settings as well as the css settings and my display but for some reason my player skins and boxes in css are the same color grey from over 20 feet aprox i put my 7800graphics card back in and took a picture, u can cleary distinguish the colors between a player and a box, yet with the 8800 u cant once over 10 feet the player skin and box turn the same color grey, i thought maybee it was my 30 inch hdlcd monitor causseing it but i was wrong, so i switched out my cards and the problem went away im convinced the 8800 drivers have some problems. or theres some setting either in game or nvidea control panel im overlooking.

im writing this post too see if anyone has an idea of whats causeing this problem, ive played the game for a long time now and never had this problem till i switched to a 8800. and its a big problem when players and boxes are the same shade of color and u cant tell the differnce between them till its too late, at a 100 feet i understand, but at 15 feet its just not right

im gonna attach the pic i tok in game if u zoom in on the boxes u will see what im talking about

sounds like a "fog" rendering issue... objects becoming grey in the distance... i don't have a 8800 so i don't know what your specific issue is, but perhaps searching for fog issues rather than shade rendering will bear more useful information :)