Problem with PCI slots

Glad to see that your system seems to be more stable now. If it is only your modem having problems, it is possible that your modem is defective or that it is incorrectly setting its own PCI latency. I'd suggest putting the modem in to check the latency (it should be 32, or at least not more than 64), you can use the tool at guru3d, it works pretty well. Also, you should try running Prime95 a little longer just to be 100% sure that it is stable. Just because your system isn't on for 24 hours at a time doesn't mean it won't encounter errors, the longer you run Prime95, the more confident you can be that your system is stable. You can also use OCCT and 3DMark2001 as stability tests, they work well.

Someone at HardOCP.com suggested that I try installing Windows XP 32-bit to fix the modem problem. I did that, and now the problem is gone. So it's fixed now, the whole thing must have just been a driver conflict or something.

Thanks everyone for all of your help.

EDIT-Oh, and I set the FSB back a few Mhz and got it stable for at least 18 hours. I'm not done testing though, I'm going to try a 24 hour test sometime soon.