Rivatuner Displays Wrong Specs

I few months back I bought this nvidia 8800gt, which as stated on the site has a core clock of 670Mhz and a Memory clock of 1950MHz:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16814150254

So why when trying to overclock does rivatuner tell me that my stock specs are 640/950? (yes, it literally says 950Mhz, I didn't forget the 1)

It seems to detect my card correctly, it displays the correct model and monitor. Does rivatuner have a history of this? Any fixes?

Thanks in advance..

So why when trying to overclock does rivatuner tell me that my stock specs are 640/950? (yes, it literally says 950Mhz, I didn't forget the 1)

Your memory clock is 950. 950 double pumped is 1900mhz. Your card is a little underclocked from the advertised specs and should read 975 if it's running at the advertised specs. Fire up Nvidia Control Panel and go to the performance page. See what it says there.

GPU-Z can tell you Vendor ID and stock clocks... easy solution is set clocks to 670 / 975

Yeah, you were right seems to work just fine. I didn't know about the double pumping, that explains a lot. So turns out it wasn't a big deal thanks anyway guys!