Fans On A New Build

Okay , I know this is probably a stupid question. I'm building my first system with a CM Stacker 830. It comes with two fans and options for many more. My motherboard only has 4 fan plugs and one for the cpu. What do I do if I want more than 4? Also wheres the cheapest place to get RED led fans + cathode. It's a black case and I think it will look better with red rather than blue. I'd be grateful for any advise. Thanks, jchurchwell

You can either buy fans that use standard 4-pin molex connectors, buy adaptors for the mini plugs, or if you're feeling adventurous, make your own cables!

For lighting, I'd suggest checking Xoxide.

-Welcome to OCC btw..

Thanks for the reply! But, if there are only 4 places on the MB to plug fans and you want to use 6, what then?

don't use the plugs on the Mobo.. save the volts and amps for important stuff.....

make your own "Y" connector or use Molex adapters....

or even use a fan controller....

I hard wire all my fans... less connectors means less clutter which means better airflow

I hard wire all my fans... less connectors means less clutter which means better airflow

Exactly what I do for my fans. Besides, then you can make the best noise/cfm combination for you. (Except for using a fan controller)

But as I said before, you can buy adaptors, make your own connections (ask if you want to know how), or use a fan controller as exeter mentioned.