120x120x20 MM Fan - search is over, look no more.

roadske

My NZXT Case's front fan stated specifically that it required a 120 x 120 x 20 mm fan. No big deal when I purchased it, I thought. After trying to find one of these abnormal fans, it became quite apparent that they are NOT very common and very very few manufacteres - much less online retailers - carry them. I figured I'd save everyone else the hassle of spending 3-4 hours trying to find this type of model fan and just post a link to where some can be purchased!

120 x 120 x 20 MM fan, only place I found that sells them is a company called Jab-Tech.com. The company making this type of fan is 'Yate Loon' - seemingly a high quality piece of accessory.

Link: Jab Tech Website

Link to item:

Low Speed Yate Loon 120x120x20mm: 120x120x20MM

Medium Speed Yate Loon 120x120x20mm:120x120x20MM

Note for those of you who did purchase a NZXT Alpha case (And others? Not sure) - The front slot CAN fit a 120 x 120 x 25 MM fan, it just takes a bit of squeezing in there...once in there though, it has plenty of room.

Just a thought... Petra's tech shop buy's their Yate Loons direct FROM Yate Loon. For whatever reason their Yate Loons actually perform better than anyone else's. I checked their site and didn't see any from the outset, but they could probably get them and they would be better than anyone else's.