Which Video Card For A Budget Pc?

supersonic

You could also try to find a Sapphire X800GTO2 or a Connect3D X800GTO and mod it to 16 pipelines. The GTO2 when modded runs the same as the X850XT-PE.

kk, i am already over budget^^ atm on 900$ so i think i am gona go with 6600gt, is 6600gt faster then 6800?

and another question will online stores have sales on boxing day? like i shops (not online) they have boxing day sales etc..

581563[/snapback]

I think everyone is overwhemling you with video cards. The 6800 is faster than the 6600gt even though it may have less ram but I'm pretty sure it has more pixel pipelines. What is the rest of your computer? The one I'm building is about $850 and I have budgeted with a 3700+ and a 6800gs with everything eles(see sig) wih a total of 625.00 with optics and hardrives, leaving you with money for a PSu and case(antec) . I would really reccomend going through online sites and I'm not quite sure what a "boxing sale" is.

Edited by Mr Ham Cake

i ment boxing day sale:P

i cant go through alot of sites coz most dont deliver to ireland/uk/europe and if they do i am gona have to pay shipping charges many times (if i use many online stores)

the parts i chose so far are:

DFI Lanparty NF4 UT SLI-DR

AMD Athlon 64 3200+

XFX GeForce 6600 GT / 128MB DDR3 / PCI Express / SLI / Dual DVI / TV Out

Ultra Dual Channel 1024MB PC3200 DDR 400MHz Memory ( 2 x 512MB) - Premium Wood Box (0.5 lbs) (lol wood box)

Cooler Master - CM Stacker (BTX support so i can upg my MB later)

Ultra / X-Finity / 500-Watt / ATX / 120mm Fan / SATA-Ready / SLI-Ready / Black / Power Supply

so far i am on $980 with optical drives(2), HDD, some thermal paste and some other ...

i am shopping @ tigerdirect (coz they deliver worldwide) (so far the waight of everything is (56lb's(103$ delivery charge)

any1 all sugestions acsepted aslong as they are from tigerD :)