What Motherboard And Processor Should I Buy?

I have a soyo kt600 which is crappy for overclocking, so I guess I need to get an amd 64 bit 3200+ I was thinking an msi board would best go with my msi video card? Guess it doesnt matter cause I like asus. SOo what board do you guys recommend?

well if you want to overclock your A64 a DFI board would be a good one. you would have to go with a pci-express if you want a good mobo now. but i believe that DFI will be coming out soon with an Nforce3 ultra board

MSI makes really good boards with a ton of features, but the realiabililty on them makes me not choose them because i know of many people that have rma'd theirs

Abit makes really good ones that work well and are very compatible. they are also another good one for overclocking

asus is one of my favorites. they are usually always well made and overclock pretty well if you pick the right one. i have never had a problem with an asus board before.

it really depends on what your needs are and which socket your chip is in. if you want to go budget a 754 socket chip would do well and save you money. if you are looking to upgrade later i would spend a little more money on the mobo and go with a 939 socket chip. it will be compatible for future chips and should come with features like S-ata and a good onbard sound.

Overclocking: DFI NF4 sli $$$

for multi purpose: Asus A8V deluxe $$

another good one: Gigabyte GA-K8NSC-939 $$