Im Building New Computer

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jeremy
hah jeremy i did turn it off that was only the first post i was a N()()B im not a N()()B no more!!!! :)

430980[/snapback]

ok

the system looks nice.. but maybe change the manufactor of the video card....

also i would recommend a SLI system.. they have a sligh better performance

ok first off--im an ati fanboy(no sli for me)--second i changed the vid card to a cheaper one due to OEM----

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc....-102-483&depa=0

and when your talking about a sli configuration having slight better performance what is the point if the performance is only about 5 fps(not visible to the eye) because any game will run more than 60fps.. Thanx for the help and the recommendations :)

Guest Jeremy
well saphire is a much better manufactor... but u should get Nvidia.. for the 9.0C Direct X :P

431121[/snapback]

You can't get DirectX 9.0C with ATI Cards?

wow! 1700 bucks?  i wish i had that much to build a computer :(  I was given 800 bucks from my parents out of all my Bar mitzvah money to build it :(

431145[/snapback]

lol im not rich i just really need a new pc and i never built one before...btw my im using half of my money and half of my parents..............and also my parents are used to buying computers like gateway and hp and stuff for 1,500 so they dont know i can built a computer like that for 700$ lol i guess im kind of using their bad knowledge of pc's to my advantage...:D