Will this card fit?

mattrock

Give me a few minutes and let me check - I don't have the software installed. :P

EDIT: Nope, no sniper functionality. You can swap DPI on the fly, but you can't bind it to a button to be held down for a lower DPI setting. I'll see if I can figure out a way to make a macro to lower the DPI when a button is held but I don't think it works that way.

alright sweet thanks so much man...you're def taking alot of ambiguity out of buying a mouse :D p.s are you the only review on the meduza for newegg? if so thats kinda funny in a good way bahahha

Nope. I didn't review it on Newegg. I probably should though. It just recently went up sale in the US.

EDIT: Just put up my review on it. It probably won't go up for a while, but more reviews are always better. :)

I liked the M90 but I found the buttons on the side to be a bit awkward at first. You can set any of them to be a Sniper button though. :cheers:

EDIT: The M90 is $45 after rebate? DAMN that's a good deal! I found the Meduza to be a bit more comfortable but the software for the M90 is awesome as is the Sniper button functionality.