Need help with finding a graphics card

To start, I am not a hardware guy; nearly all of my knowledge is software based. My hope is that you guys will be nice enough to help me find an appropriate graphics card that will work for my PC.

My computer is a Dell Inspiron 537S. The slim case limits options I know and my 250 watt power supply lessons the options further. So keeping both of these in mind, I hope you guys can point me to a descent graphics card for my PC. I'm not looking for anything super fancy, just something that will play some semi recent games without framerate problems. They could even be on the lowest settings, I just need no chopping.

I did come across a thread on here that listed several options from NewEgg, but they are all "deactivated". Any links to trusted websites that carry the graphics cards in this thread would help a great deal and verification that they will work would be great too. Please just keep in mind that I have a slim case and a 250 watt power supply (which I don't think I really want to upgrade, if it is possible).

Thanks in advance.