2600k max oc for 24/7

Yeah, ive tried CPUz with load and idle, it tells me my voltage is 1.068 no matter what. As for my water-cooling setup, it's toast, I'm going to spend a few days cleaning it, I took it apart to see what the fogginess was, and it's a thick oily subtance that slowed my pump, clogged my waterblock, and lined the complete system and all the tubes with a layer of oily grime.. Can't believe it happened within a few days, I hope I can clean it out good enough to prevent it.. As for the tubes, they are just going in the trash.

Any 1156 socket heatsink works fine with 1155, and if you don't have a bracket, I'm sure you could find an adapter for one easily enough, those 9700's are pretty popular :O. Before I got my water-cooling, I was using an NH-D14 with 1156 setting, worked perfectly, but water saved me about 10c.

• 2 weeks later...
Any 1156 socket heatsink works fine with 1155, and if you don't have a bracket, I'm sure you could find an adapter for one easily enough, those 9700's are pretty popular :O. Before I got my water-cooling, I was using an NH-D14 with 1156 setting, worked perfectly, but water saved me about 10c.

As a side note, I know for a fact that the Corsair H50 bracket has to be modified to fit. Once modified, it works and fits just fine. :P